Friday, January 30, 2009

For The Little's and everyone else too

Ok, so it's been since July that we posted... I forget about this thing and Danielle can't remember the password, so she says. Well in a picture montage here is what you have missed.


Enjoy.

(Spoken in the words of the man himself... Haden.

Alright folks... so here's the last 7 months in a nutshell...

I once was called the man in the mirror... I call it art.


I had my picture taken with my girlfriend to let our intentions be known that we will be attending UGA together....


I made my first trip to the "V"... for those of you non-educated folks, that's the Varsity...


This is just before my very first UGA tailgate!


Now this was FUN! My first fair and encounter with a MOO-Cow...


This was at the pumpkin patch... my Daddy bought one too many pumpkins...


Ugh, Halloween... I hated the costume but loved scaring people!


Daddy said I wasn't carrying my weight around the house and made me get a job...


I look ripped in this picture... want some? Didn't think so...


My Mommy and me at a birthday party for her friend...


Ahhh, the Pink Pig... the ride, awesome... the ears and nose Mommy stuck on me annoying.


Ahhh, Christmas time. I got lots of cool toys and even landed on the front page of the paper!


My one year old portrait....


CCCCAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEE! I mean... my birthday party, it was ok... CCAAKKEEE!!!


My Daddy and I think this president was cool... he overcame a lot, some guy named FDR. This place is called The Little White House.


My first car!


They call me the handyman... there ain't nothing I can't fix. That's right I used a double negative, do something about it.



Well hope you enjoyed, we promise not to go 7 months without updating again we promise.

Like we say... "It ain't braggin', It's keepin' folks informed!"

1 comment:

allison said...

Now I feel informed. I love the pics!